2023 Ransomware Trends
A Free Guide to CISO's Infosec Managers CTO's SOC Teams
Security professionals often struggle to keep up with evolving ransomware trends due to the constant barrage of information. We aim to help you filter this overload, present the 2023 Ransomware Trends in an understandable format, and convert this information into meaningful insights
Exploring 2023 Ransomware Trends: Our Comprehensive Analysis includes
2023 Ransomware Trends: Key Insights
- Ransomware attacks have spiked by 147% in the first quarter of 2023 when compare to previous quarter
- Industries are experiencing more cyberattacks, with an alarming 89% increase in incidents in the first quarter of 2023.
- During the first quarter of 2023, the CLOP group had the highest attack activity, which increased by 800%.
- Specific industries, like Royal Group in Food & Agriculture and Clop Group in IT, are targeted by hackers.
- Lockbit is the most active in attacks, likely due to its advanced techniques and targeting of multiple industries.
- Poor cybersecurity hygiene significantly elevates a company’s ransomware risk, emphasizing the crucial role of robust security practices.